Neons into fall


Accessorizing around LV for fall





I bought my gorgeous Stephen Sprouse pink graffiti Speedy 30 in Paris during spring break, and I've been carrying it ever since. I'm trying to stretch my use of it into fall by keeping it as a statement piece against the season's darker colors and more masculine silhouettes. The bag functions as a nice accent to heavy leathers and metals, black skinny jeans, and chunky boots. A white tee with motorcycle boots, black skinnies and a big scarf is one of my favorite looks with this bag, but unfortunately I think Illinois weather may have surpassed tee shirt-only weather already. Fortunately, a leather jacket is a great addition on top.

James Perse tees and tanks are my absolute favorite - too bad their cost prohibits me from owning a million of them. They make great base layers for layering up in cooler weather, and they are totally sexy on their own. I had to stop myself from buying a bunch of things while I was making this entry.



Big chunky sweaters are another thing that I am totally into right now that I think work nicely with a structured bag like a Speedy. There is a great one from Pixie Market that I've had my eye one, but I can't make up my mind, and of course the ones I really like are very expensive. I'd love some Vince or Rick Owens sweaters in my closet this season...

2 Response to "Neons into fall"