Vintage shopping != productivity












No idea what's happening with the formatting here...it's driving me crazy, but I can't fix it.


When the weather starts to get cruddy, my frequency and duration of internet usage increases. Much to the dismay of my credit cards, this also means an increased frequency of internet window shopping and purchases. This weekend was no exception. It was homecoming weekend, but my boyfriend was out of town yesterday and I have no interest in watching football, so I stayed in to work on freelance writing...and browse the internet.


My taste tends to be all over the place, and I wear more "new" clothing than I do vintage. However, I have a major weakness for designer vintage and cool vintage jewelry. I found an amazing deal on a vintage YSL cashmere wrap/poncho (above). I would love to pair it with a big Balenciaga City, but for now I'll probably wear it with black jeans, knee high boots, and some luxe sunglasses. This piece is from the 70s but is totally timeless. Plus, it can serve double duty when I travel by being a nice cozy travel wrap/blanket.



I also picked up two awesome jewelry finds. The first is an awesome statement necklace that reminds me of Raquel Welch or a Grecian-inspired dress. I love metal and chains, and I think this will look totally cool with a basic black v-neck or a dress. The second one was just too fun to pass up. More metal and chains, but the stone adds a fun pop of color. I'll probably wear it layered with some other cool bracelets.

1 Response to "Vintage shopping != productivity"