I'm a winner

I was thrilled today to learn that I had won a pair of Kill City jeans courtesy of Rachel over at That's Chic! I've never really won anything like this before, so I am super excited to have won. Each entrant was supposed to submit a description of how they'd style the particular pair up for grabs - this was my winning "look:"


I'd wear these with either my Fiorentini + Baker Eternity boots or my Mini Market Jodhpur wedge boots. On top I'd wear a basic black James Perse tank with a vintage Kenzo swing coat over the top, belted at the waist with a vintage Lacroix belt. I would accessorize with ridiculous, chunky, bright jewelry from one of my favorite Etsy sellers, BeijoFlor.


I was thrilled to have been picked out of the many readers that entered. It certainly makes me feel like I know what I'm talking about when it comes to clothes and styling. :) I hope this is a sign of good things to come for 2010! I am staying downtown at The Drake with Loli to ring in the New Year (the Chicago Chanel boutique is on the first floor ohgodohgod), so I am really looking forward to that!


P.S. Seriously, check out BeijoFlor on Etsy. I am totally addicted to these bright, organic pieces. They're going to make me go broke!

1 Response to "I'm a winner"