What are you wearing today?


Ray Ban, Banana Republic coat, LA Made wool dress, Vintage Christian LaCroix belt, sweater tights, Mini Market jodhpur boots

I am still in the process of figuring out my new camera (Nikon D60), but hopefully that means more pictures of actual outfits. I really hate where I'm living right now; finding an opportunity to wear all of the clothes that I really want to wear is really hard. There is just nowhere to go, and sometimes my look is a little "dressy" by campus standards, even when I tone it down and keep the really cool stuff in the closet.


When I photographed today's outfit it didn't really capture my accessories, and I totally forgot to grab my bag.





This LaCroix belt was a great find. I love the heavy look of it and the chain detail. It also has a signature star charm.




I have always worn rings on a daily basis, and these are the rings that I'm currently wearing daily on my left hand. The diamond ring is a gift from my boyfriend/best friend. The middle ring is from Tiffany - the ends of the ring are actually little hearts. A gift from my parents. The behemoth on the right is a labradorite heart ring from my favorite Etsy seller, BeijoFlor. Ironically, it's Brazilian-inspired jewelry. I just love the oversized organic shapes and the weight of all the pieces. This ring is super heavy and is entirely stone. I just picked up another great piece - I'll post it soon.









I've been carrying this bag a lot lately - the Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Speedy 30. This was a Christmas gift from my parents. I really like this bag a lot - more understated than the classic monogram, no vachetta that I have to worry about ruining from rain, snow and exposure, and it's a nice alternative to the standard black bag for winter.

4 Response to "What are you wearing today?"