Happy February!

I totally fell of the wagon when it came to updating in January. I got really busy with a number of freelance writing projects, and I'm TA'ing a class in chemistry and environmental policy - I actually have a stack of legal briefs to grade for Friday! My grandma has also been having some pretty serious health problems, so that has been stressful.


I had two exceptional vintage finds in the past couple of weeks. The first is this great Versace jacket. I couldn't believe I found a jacket with such great metal detailing - the structure and the metallic details are my more wearable, significantly less expensive homages to Balmain. I think it will look cute over flirty tops and skinny jeans for spring.








The other find (which is actually on its way here from Australia) is a fantastic Lanvin skirt. I love the high waist and bright color - perfect for spring - and the dot pattern reminds me of the leopard print Lanvin did in 2009.





I'm sick of the formatting on this blog - I need to find a new layout.

1 Response to "Happy February!"